No Cash No Fear is an inspiring book that tells the story of the entrepreneur Terry Allen. Terry Allen has started over 20 businesses since he was a child and shares his successes and failures openly and equally.
After listening to No Cash No Fear I was so excited I organised for Kerrie and I to sit down and make some plans and reset our goals. It also included reassessing our values (if you follow us on twitter you will have seen when this was happening). Now we have not finished doing all this but we have made a start and I am looking forward to continuing to move forward.
Have you heard the saying “You have to have money to make money.”? If you believe this or have even said it then this book will lay that fallacy to rest.
If you are looking to be inspired and move ahead in business, even if you have no cash. Read No Cash No Fear.
- How Terry Allen bounced back from bankruptcy to building a $10 million company.
- 99% of everything you will ever need to know about selling by direct mail.
- Discover the secrets to selling a product that doesn’t exist yet!
- How to start up your own business with no cash whatsoever.
- How Terry Allen used his classmates as a great source of raising capital.
- The 4 commandments you must know and understand before you start a business.
No Cash No Fear reminded me of when I was at school and my mates used to wait outside the door to the cooking room. When I had finished I would meet them and sell what I had cooked. It reminded me that I was being entrepreneurial even when I was young and encouraged me to lay aside some of my beliefs that have clouded that desire.
My hope is that it will do the same for you.
Click the link below to Check out the Book Summary or audio book summary, free to Create the Life Club Members.
Click Here for No Cash No Fear.